Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Adventures in Video Gaming

I've been a long time veteran of Phantasy Star Online. I played PSO Xbox last night. Since I'm in college I can play the game during my free time, and play all day long on the weekends if I want. But before then, I didn't play the game much during between 2005 and 2006, but played all day and night when I get the chance. Since last Christmas Sonic Team USA/Microsoft has the server stuck on Christmas lobby mode. I never knew why it happened.

Although I was lucky to get into a Very Hard game, with the release of the Xbox 360 and Phantasy Star Universe the only games I see are either Towards the Future (a very popular online quest in PSO), locked with only one person playing, or full with 10 year old brats boasting their hacked weapons and items. Even the non-cheating servers, Celestite and Davburite (sp?), are ghost towns. My people in my friends list who used to play PSO had already moved on. So essentially I'm the lone legit hunter, until I get PSU, which I may not be getting anytime soon, because I don't have a Xbox 360.

No comments: