Tuesday, December 26, 2006

An Apology Message

I must apologize for the extreme lack of posts over this month. I had a backlog of assignments that for some reason got lost on transit or on due to the professors. Sometimes, things like this happen, especially for a college student. But here’s what I did while AIA (Absent in Action).
  1. I went to Spike Lee’s lecture and shoked his hand!
  2. I finally finished The Culture of Fear, the first volume of Last Fantasy (a good Korean spoof of Japanese RPGs), MegaTokyo vol. 4, 10 Steps to Repair American Democracy, and The World is Flat,
  3. Finished Need for Speed Most Wanted
  4. Survived my first finals week,
  5. Found an nice PC game called Gunz: The Duel (It’s a freebie and works well on my laptop), and
  6. Went to the mall to buy myself a few Christmas gifts.
Hopefully this will all change either today or tomorrow. But there are many things I’m looking forward to:
  1. Covering Harford County Council meetings,
  2. Covering the Maryland General Assembly meetings,
  3. Getting towards blogging special topics (Such as the Advertures in Video Gaming),
  4. And finally, reentering the UMD in the spring semester(And this time it’s all year-round) Not to mention I’ll be sporting an all new look.
So, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, a Solemn Ramadan, and Happy Holidays from the Modern Day Prophet

No comments: