Sunday, December 31, 2006

What I'm looking forward in 2007

The first event I'm looking forward to in the New Year is the 2007 US Congress. With the Democrats finally took control of both Houses, we hope they have the decency of booting Dubya out. The second event I'm looking forward to is the Maryland General Assembly. Yes, it's short but it's a lot work for a short session.

The MDP will cover both of these sessions begining on Jan. 4 for Congress, and January 10th for the General Assembly. Not to mention the Prince Georges County Council mettings and the College Park City Council mettings once I resume my studies on UMD on January 21, 2006.

Yes, 21 days away until renetry. You can expect many things from me: Videos, investigative reports, original reports, and daily umd life and photos that I could not regulary blog on.

So from your's truely, I wish everyone a Happy, Safe, and Healthy New Year! You will not be seeing any new posts until New Years Morning. But there will be a New Year's Surprise.

No comments: