Monday, January 15, 2007

Dubya Still Wants To Move Forward

Dubya still want to push forward even though the majority of the public wants out of mess he created:
That plan has run into fierce opposition among Democrats and a growing number of Republicans, and a clear majority of the public now advocates a withdrawal of U.S. troops. Some congressional critics are advocating the idea of a nonbinding resolution to reflect their conviction that more troops will not provide the answer in Iraq.
But Bush still wants his "New Way Forward"
"I'm not going to change my principles," Bush said. "I'm not going to, you know, I'm not going to try to be popular and change principles to do so."

"You cannot simply stick your finger up in the wind and say, 'Gee, public opinion's against, we better quit,' " Cheney agreed. That would "validate the al-Qaeda view of the world," he added.
Dubya, I'm sorry, but the terrorists have already won as soon we invaded Iraq.

No comments: