Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Voicing Your Concerns

Last night I sent emails, in letter form, to two subjects, Maryland Public Television and the 2007 Democratic delegation to the Maryland General Assembly. For the former, I asked that why they have already failed their mission to serve the maryland public. For the latter: I proposed a plan to provide free four year college education to anyone accepted in a college in the University System of Maryland. I keep complaining about how things are going in this country.

It's a great feeling that I'm voicing my concerns about the problems I complain about. Only problem, will they write back?

But next week I'll be finally sending in my letter to the 2007 Democratic Congress men in my district urging them to order a withdrawl of all American forces in Iraq.

No comments: