Monday, February 19, 2007

Adventures in Video Gaming

Last night I got into another game of TTF on PSOX (That’s Towards the Future and Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II, for non-PSO’ers). A hunter named Chrispo for some reason activated the final boss transporter as soon as I got into the city. I hate gamers who ignore everything someone says. Yet they managed to defeat Dark Falz and completed TTF once again, and leveled up once as well.

Then I played Mio, a low lever FOmarl. Got into a regular Normal game, and went into the telepipe. But I’m surprised that I get to fight the Mines boss Vol Opt. I survived, thanks to the help of other two hunters.

Today there was little PSOX action since there was none Very Hard games I could play, but there was plenty of Halo 2 action, including a 16 player match.

No comments: