Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Slow Day! Nothing Interesting Today!

This is probally my first Slow Days. Other than the surprise opening and
Maryland's plan for the Electoral College, thers nothing else to do.

Probally I'll get to work on my room before get get's messed up again.
Maybe I'll finish my UMD library books. I could clean out my digital
music folder to reclaim more giga bytes. I could write a long form
essay. I could multitask some or most of these so I could get more done.
If my usual procastionation mentality does not prevent me from doing so
first.

Anyway if you have any story ideas that you want me to consider on this
blog email me at jkid4[at]tmail[dot]com between 8am-6pm Weekdays and at
jkid[at]umd[dot]edu at all other times. Until then, consider this post
as an open thread.

No comments: